Fantasy Mermaid



I  seem  to  be in  a blue mood  today  so  here is  another one !!
I  added  gingham  card  for  the background and  used  some papers and  designs   from Serif  for  the  foreground  Then  I  added  glitter  and  glossy  accents  .
The  stamp is  a  mermaid  from  LOTV 'Little  Mermaid ' which  I  coloured  with  promarkers  .
I  diecut  a  shell  and  seaweed  and  added  a  seahorse  charm and  sentiment plus more  glitter  (although it  doesn't  show on  the  photo  !]

I  would  like  to  enter this  card into  the following  challenge _______

http://promarkerchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2016/01/week-328fantasy.html

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for joining in the fun at Passion for Promarkers with my Fantasy theme this week.
    Lorraine DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. An adorable card. Thanks for joining Passion for Promarkers challenge. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely mermaid card, these colors are really cool. Thank you for joining our 'fantasy' challenge at Passion for ProMarkers and please come back again.
    Hugs,
    Anna xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty card I love the way it looks as though she's under water. Thanks for joining us at PFP
    Natxx

    ReplyDelete