Don't forget the birds !!


I  think  I need  a new  camera  as  this  photo  doesn't  do  the  glitter  justice  .In  this  cold  weather I  saw the  birds  searching  for  food  which  prompted  me to  leave  some  for them  .  It isnt  so  long  ago  in  the mild weather  they  were  beginning  the  dawn  chorus  .  How  confusing  it  must be  for  them .  It  was  this  that  decided  me to  make  this  card  .
  I  used several  different types  of  glitter  on this  card  .Fluffy  stuff,  flowersoft  white  ,Fine  glitter   cosmic  shimmer  snow and  stickles  .
I  coloured  the  base  card  with  cosmic  shimmer paint  and  added  a white  sparkly  moon  .  I  added  the  Cricut lattice fence  from  Paper  Lace  cartridge  and  covered with  snow  and  CC  spray  and  sparkle  . The ivy  is  from  a  die  cut  and  I  coloured it  with  promarkers  and more  snow  glitter  ,
The  birds  and  tree I  printed from  a Serif  digi  kit  ,cut  each out  and  added  glossy  accents to  each  .
I  added  a  wooden  bird  house and    a computer  generated  sentiment  .

I  would like  to  enter  this  card into  the  following  challenge  .

http://christmasblogchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2016/01/glitter-and-shine-challenge-15th.html


1 comment:

  1. An unusual card with a fabulous theme. So many elements, love all those little birds, and great use of glitter. Thanks for joining in with our 'Glitter and Shine' challenge at Winter Wonderland this week, hope you will join us again.
    Eileen x

    ReplyDelete