Thankful


I  have  had this flowered  ribbon  for  ages  and  I  keep  wanting to use  it  as it is  so pretty  .  I  designed  the colour  scheme on  this  card  so  that  I  could use it  , 
I used  Backing  papers  from  Lili of  the  valley  Solids  Paper Pad  .I  added  a paper  yhat I had  designed  using thank  you  papers,  I had  to  colour  the  sentiment  again  as  it  was  too  pale  .
The  embellishments  are  Border  die  from  CC,  flowers  from my  stash,   Spotty  Organza  Ribbon  and  bow,Flower  Ribbon and p[nk  dewdrops  .

I  would like  to  enter  this  card into  the  following challenges ===

http://fussyandfancychallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2015/11/fussy-and-fancy-challenge-152-thankful.html

http://movingalongwiththetimes.blogspot.co.uk/2015/11/9-give-thanks.html

4 comments:

  1. A wonderful card, so pretty and great colours, thanks for joining us at MAWTT, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute and pretty card ! :) I really love the die you have used :) Great work ! :)
    Thanks for joining us at Fussy and Fancy ! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card..Thank you for joining us at Fussy and Fancy Friday. Good luck in draw..Hugs Lozzy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jeni,
    what a a wonderful card, and such a pretty design.
    Love that flower ribbon.
    Thank you for joining the MAWTT challenge.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L DT

    ReplyDelete