Christmas Flowers


For  this  cardd  I  experimented  with  cosmic  shimmer  paints  for  a background  , I am  not  much  good  with  distressing  so  I  thought  I  would  try  with the  paints over  a  dry  embossed  snow  folder  card  . The  colour  was fine  so  I  then  added  a  wreath  background  designed  on  Serif  I  cut  this out  twice  and  sprayed it  with  CC  Spray  and  shine  to  give the  effect of  shiny holly leaves .Then  I  added  flowers  and  mini  pompoms for  the  flowers  and  berries  .I  cut  a  cricut  border  and  coloured it  red with  promarkers  ,added a bow circle  border  snowflake  sticker  and  peel off  sentiment  ,  Adding  a leaf  was  the final  touch .

I  would like  to  enter this  card into  the  following  challenge _____

http://christmasblogchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2015/10/christmas-flowers.html


0 comments:

Post a Comment