Snowy Shaker


I  am  very  much  into  embossing  folders  at the  moment  and  like  the  depth of  this  snowflake  one .
I  embossed  the  whole of  the  base  card  and  promarkered  the  edges  of  the  card  .I used  a  sheet of  Little  Claire's  Ombre  papers  to  emboss  and  sanded  it  back,  I layered  this onto  a  silver  mirri  card   , I  made  a  shaker  and  filled  it  with  snowflake  confetti  .  I  stamped  Let it  snow  and  heat  embossed it  in  white  . The other  embellishments  are  a  die  cut  snowflake  from  Joy  and  a  die  cut  circle  using  Sue  Wilsons  Italian  Collection  ,

I  would  like  to  enter  this  card into  the  following  challenges  _____

http://cutedaisymay.blogspot.co.uk/2015/09/add-embellishments-challenge.html

http://www.ribbongirls.blogspot.co.uk/2015/09/september-colour-challenge-and-guest.html

2 comments:

  1. This is stunning, Jenny. I love the colour combo and the shaker style suits the design so well.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card thank you for joining us at Whoopsi Daisy Challenge hugs Sue DT xx

    ReplyDelete