New school



I  wanted  to  make  this  card  as  simple  s  I  could  so  a  childs  name could  be  added  and the  date of  the  first day  of  school  could be  added  later .
I made  the  background using  a  design  from Toolbox  in  which  I  could  choose  the  font  and  background  colours  .  I  used  the  stamp  from  LOTV  which  I  backed  with  a  frame  cut  by  Cricut  an  to  which  I  added  Peel offs  and  card  candi  ,  I also  added the  same  to  the  background  , 

I  would like  to  enter this  card into  the  following  challenge -----

http://fussyandfancychallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2015/09/fussy-and-fancy-challenge-147-back-to.html

1 comment:

  1. How adorable she is..love it and such a cute, cute card! Thank you for joining us at Fussy and Fancy for our Back To School challenge!
    Diane FAF DT

    ReplyDelete