Colours of Autumn


I  love  the  colours of  Autumn  leaves  as  there  are  so many  different  tones  and  shades  but  I  can't  say  that I look  forward  to  Autumn  as it  brings  the  cold  weather  back  to us  ,although  this  Autumn  so  far has  been  better  than  the  Summer ,long may it  continue  !!!!

I  designed  the  skeleton  leaf  background  to  this  card  on  Serif  and  then over stamped  it  with a  grasses  border  stamp  with  brown ink   .The large  leaf  stamp  that I used  was  from  the Sheena  Douglas  Poppy  stamp  collection ,the small from my stash  and  I  coloured  the  leaves  with  promarkers  which  was  a lesson in  itself  as  I  mixed  some  colours  that  I had not mixed  before  .I  then  cut  them out  and  glittered  them  a little  . I layered  the  background  onto  white  card  and layered  that onto    a sheet of  paper  from  LOTV's  collection  .
I  completed  the  card  by  spraying it  with  Crafters  companion  Spray  and  sparkle  .

I  would like  to  enter  this  card into  the  following  challenges ---

http://littleclairesdesigns.blogspot.co.uk/2015/09/monthly-stamp-challenge-61-autumnal.html

http://ilovepromarkers.blogspot.co.uk/2015/09/286-autumn.html

http://fantasystampers.blogspot.co.uk/2015/09/45-autumn-leaves.html

2 comments:

  1. Fantastic autumn colours! Thanks for joining the Autumn challenge with us at I Love ProMarkers. Hope to see you back for new challenges. Good luck, hugs from Lisbeth

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is stunning, Jeni - thanx for playing along at Fantasy Stampers.
    Hugz, Jan (DT) xx

    ReplyDelete