Ben's Card

I  coloured  this  B  shape in  a  colouring  page  as  the idea of  things  beginning  with  B  within  a letter  B  appealed  to  me  . I  did  not  want  to  throw it  away  and  needed  to  make  a  card  for  a boy  called  Ben  so  decided  to  recycle  my  colouring  ,I cut it  from the  page  and  matted it  with  black  card  and  added  the  other  letters  .  The  animal  stickers  I  rediscovered  at the  bottom of  a drawer  recently  so  decided  rather  than throw  them  out  I  would upcycle  them for  this  card  .
The  happy  birthday  card  background is  from Anna  Marie  designs  .The  grass  was  cut with  a  cricut  cartridge  and  the  clouds from  a  die  cut  .Peel off  letters  and  number  complete  the  card  .Eight is  an  awkward  age  as I  didnt  want  to  make  it  too  babyish . I  hope  Ben likes it !

I   would like  to  enter  this  card into  the  following  challenges ----

http://papertakeweekly.blogspot.co.uk/2015/09/animal-magic.html

http://fabnfunkychallenges.blogspot.co.uk/2015/09/challenge-273-recycleupcycle.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment