Alice in Wonderland












Alice 

 


I  love  these  characters  which I  found on  a  Serif  file  and  decided  to  use on this  box  card  .  I  found  the  matching  papers  free  from  a  magazine  .
I  embossed  all  the background  papers  with  a  brick  style  embossing  folder  ,I  cut out  all  the  characters  and  sprayed them individually  with  CC  Spray  and  Sparkle  .I  completed  the  box  by  adding  red  and  blue  stickles  to  the  bottle  and  biscuit  ,

I  would like  to enter  this  card into  the  following  challenge _____

http://mytimetocraftchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2015/09/challenge-305-alice-inspired.html

http://fussyandfancychallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2015/09/fussy-and-fancy-challenge-148-fantasy.html


2 comments:

  1. Oh what a sweet little card in a box...wonderfully done! Thank you for sharing with us at Fussy and Fancy!
    Take care,
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fabulous, Jeni! Gorgeous images, and I love the contrast with the geometric papers. Thanks for joining in at My Time to Craft!

    love Mags B x

    ReplyDelete