Acorn Bunny



I  love  this  LOTV  stamp  which  comes out  each Autumn  . It is  called 'Little  Acorn ' .I  coloured  it  with  Promarkers  cut it out  and  mounted it on  an oval  die  cut  ,  The  background  papers  are  also  from  LOTV,   and  I  dry  embossed  another  sheet  with  Sheena  Douglas  Frosty  Border  embossing  folder  .
The  embellishments  I used  are  Card  Candi , Organza  ribbon,peel offs , a  sentiment  from my  stash  and  acorns  produced  from  a  Serif  folder  which  I  glazed  .

I  would like  to  enter  this  card into  the  following  challenges  . -----

http://cutiepiechallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2015/09/challenge-91-birthday-time.html

http://fabnfunkychallenges.blogspot.co.uk/2015/09/challenge-274-cute-critters.html

http://simplycreatetoo.blogspot.co.uk/2015/09/ch-95-autumn-splendor.html

4 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous, Jenny. That image is really cute and the acorns are a fab embellishment. I love the colour combo too - it has a lovely Autumnal feel.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I left you a comment before I realised you had posted it on the Fab'n Funky blog. So back again to say thank you for joining in our Cute Critters/Christmas challenge this week.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card....such a sweet image and lovely seasonal colours

    thank you for joining in with the Cuties xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A brilliant use of the sketch, perfect for this time of year too...love that stamp and the acorns are a lovely touch. Thank you for joining the Cutie Pies this month and Good Luck!! Sarah :0)

    ReplyDelete