Poinsettia Heels


I  wish  I  could  wear  shoes  like  this  now  !!!! Never mind  I  can  colour  them instead .I  wanted  a  really  girly  card  so  guess  this  was  appropriate   .
I used  ____
Little  Claire's  Ombre  Papers  dry  embossing  the  red  one  with  a  Christmas  snow  folder  I have  discovered  that  these  papers  sand up  well  so  did  that on  both  colours  ,  The  green  paper  enbossing  folder is  Sheena  Douglass  Frosty  border  folder  . 
The  shoes  are  from  Bugaboo  'Poinsettia Heels'  which  I  coloured  with  P  Markers  and  glitter  .
To  complete  the  card  I  added  ribbon,bow  and  cocktail  sticker  from  my  stash  .  The  sentiment  is  from  LOTV  Christmas  tags  which  I  stamped on Safmat  paper  .

I  would like  to  enter  this  card into  the  following  challenge

http://cutedaisymay.blogspot.co.uk/2015/08/make-it-girly-challenge.html

1 comment:

  1. beautiful, thank you for joining us at whoopsie daisy, hope to see you again and good luck xx

    ReplyDelete