Owl anniversary


I haven't  used my Martha  Stewart  Round  the  page  punches for ages  so  dug  them out  for this  border  card  .
I used  the  LOTV papers from the   new  paper  pad  that  I  was lucky  enough  to  win in  a  challenge  ,

For  this  card  I used  -----
LOTV  Sunny  Side up  Paper  Pad 
Stamp  Dinkie  by  Little  Claire  'Branch  Owls' coloured  with  Promarkers 
Bark  embossing  folder
Martha  stewart  Round  the Page  Punches  'Blossom'
Embellishments  Buttons,stickers  .  sentiment  by  LOTV and google  eyes .

I  would like  to  enter  this  card into  the  following  challenges  ----

http://suzypantssmarty.blogspot.co.uk/2015/08/22-august-challenge-94-anything-goes.html

http://papertakeweekly.blogspot.co.uk/2015/08/take-your-pick.html
Product  theme  Buttons


2 comments:

  1. Adorable card and love your background paper. Thanks so much for joining us this week at the Suzy Bee's Bloomin' Challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the bright papers and the cute heart embellies, and those owls with their googly eyes are adorable.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete