Alice in Wonderland Party


I  started  this  card  intending it  to  be  completely  different  to  this  but  as  I  was  working on it  I  decided  on  the  bottle  idea  .
It is  for  an  Alice  in  Wonderland  birthday  party  .

I  used  DL  sized  card  cut into  a bottle  shape
and used  blue  organza  material to  show  as  liquid in  the  bottle  .This  was  a piece of  recycled  material  from  a  scarf  .
The  digis  are  by  Kate  Hadfield  from  her  'All  mad  here' collection  which I  cut out and  coloured  with  Promarkers  .The  whole  card is  covered  with  acetate  to  give  the impression of  glass  ,This  was  cut  from  a box and  recycled .
The  embellishments  are  a printed  sentiment  and  another  with  peel off  letters and  cord  .

I  would  like  to  enter  this  card into  the  following  Challenge  -----

http://simplycreatetoo.blogspot.co.uk/2015/08/ch-93-its-special-occasion.html

http://allsortschallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2015/08/week-326-recycleupcycle.html


2 comments:

  1. This is a fantastic card, Jenny. I love the Alice in Wonderland characters and the bottle shaped card - and such a great idea to use blue organza as liquid in the bottle.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great project Jeni and use of the fabric from a scarf.

    Many thanks for joining in my recycling theme at Allsorts this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete