Red Poppies


I have  been  meaning to  make  more use  of  Vellum  and had  some  coloured  vellum  in  my  stash  from  ages  ago  that  I  had forgotten  about  .When  I  got this  poppy  stamp  and  die  I  thought it  would  suit  the paper  ,It  cut like  a  dream  and  was  so  easily  shaped into  the  flowers  so I  will be  making  more use of  vellum in  future  !

I used  -
Embossalicious  Birthday  embossing  folder  for  the  black  background  which  I  sprayed  with  Crafters  Companion  Spray  and  Sparkle  .  The poppy  die  and  the  stamps  are  Sheena  Douglas  Perfect  Partners  Victorian  Floral  Poppy  .
The  white  butterfly  topper  I  cut  with  a  Cricut  cartridge
The  embellishments  are  a  sentiment  from  my  stash  and  some  cotton  twine  for  the hairy  bow .

I  would like  to  enter  this  card into  the  following  challenge ----

http://ooh-la-la-creationschallenges.blogspot.co.uk/2015/06/challenge-183.html

http://suzypantssmarty.blogspot.co.uk/2015/06/27-june-challenge-86-anything-goes-with.html

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card - I love the vellum poppies!!! Thanks for joining us at Ooh La La Creations!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those poppies look so real and absolutely stunning. What an attractive card. So pleased you could join us this time at OohLaLa, Jx

    ReplyDelete