Dragonfly garden



This  week I  have been  using  some of  my  serif  programs  to  design  a  background  for  a  stamp .
For  this one  I  used  Water  Garden as it had  dragonflies  on .
I layered  satin  black  and  white  card  before   adding  the  printed  design  ,  I  die  cut  and  stamped  on  acetate  then coloured the stamp with promakers using  a  dragon  fly  die  and  stamp  I  got  with  a magazine  ,
The  embellishments  are  stickles  and  irridescent  glitter.  glossy accents  and  dewdrops .

I  would like to  enter  this  card into  the  following  challenge  ---

-
http://pennyblackatallsorts.blogspot.co.uk/2015/06/june-challenge-wings-fantasy-and-fiction.html 

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Jeni, the dragonflies looks lovely stamped onto acetate as it gives them a lovely ethereal feel.

    It's lovely to see you at Penny Black and More challenge, thank you so much for joining in.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, how pretty! i love the 3D dragonfly wings and the shimmer is lovely! thank you so much for playing along with us at penny black and more.
    linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card, beautiful colours!
    Thank you for sharing at Penny Black and more June Challenge,
    welcome again;-))m

    ReplyDelete