Bzz



I  really  enjoyed experimenting   with  textures  on this  card .I have  never  dry  embossed  vellum  before  and  was  pleased  with  the  result  .
I used  -
Two  butterfly  embossing  folders  to  emboss  the  base  card  .
Spellbinders  Floral  oval embossing  folder  on  vellum  which  I  then  cut  around
Image  from  Nitwit  which  I  glittered  and  added  glossy  accents  and  some  google  eyes  .
Dewdrops  and  Peel offs  completed  the  card  .


I  would like  to  enter  this  card into  the  following  challenge  -----

http://mytimetocraftchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2015/06/challenge-296-all-white-except-image.html

2 comments:

  1. So sweet and clever - thank you for joining in our challenge at MTTC. Annie Guest DT xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's really darling! I love dry embossing on cards - it adds such an elegance to any design. Thanks for joining us this week at MTTC!

    ReplyDelete