We're all going to the Zoo tomorrow !



I know  someone  who is  going  to  the  Zoo  at  Chester  this  weekend  so  this  was  an  appropriate  card  to  make  for  them    as it is  a  great zoo  to  visit  . Unlike  this  card  the  animals  are  not  all in together !!!
I  used  _____
Background  designed  using items  from Serif  Craft  Artist  2  .
Giraffe  cut  from  Cricut  x 2
Fence  from  Cricut  cartridge
Stickers of  Lion  and Zebra  fromAccessorize  .  Peel off  letters
Sentiment  from  stash  .

I  would  like  to  enter  this  card into  the  following  challenge ----

http://mytimetocraftchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2015/05/challenge-293-zoo-animals.html

1 comment:

  1. Awww, what a cute giraffe, Jeni! I also love how you've used the stickers, they are adorable! Thanks for joining in at My Time to Craft!

    love Mags B x

    ReplyDelete