Diamond


When  I  decided  to  do  this  card  featuring  my  Birthstone ,I  began to  wish  that  I hadn't  been  born  in  April   as my  birthstone is  a  diamond . I  decided  to  give  the  card  some  texture instead of  colour   by  using  embossing  folders  .I  also  used  a fair  amount  of  Crafters  companion  Spray  and  Sparkle  Diamond  Spray.  This  helped  to  create  different  shades of  white on  the  different  papers  .


I  used ---
Several  Embossing  Folders
Spellbinders  Aster  die
Tattered  Lace  Fern  Die
Sissix  Button  Dies
White  Card 

 Embellishments ===
Buttons
Lurex  Ribbon
Diamond  Bling 
Sentiment  from  my  stash




I  would like  to  enter  this  card into  the  following  challenges -

http://movingalongwiththetimes.blogspot.co.uk/2015/04/colour-by-birthday-challenge.html
Diamond Birthstone 

http://fussyandfancychallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2015/04/fussy-and-fancy-challenge-136-buttons.html

6 comments:

  1. I love white on white cards and this has so many pretty elements. The way it sparkles is fab too.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jeni, I am April too and thought the same thing...but you knocked it outa the park! This card is beautiful and so interesting with all the texture and lovely sparkle. I am inspired!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies

    1. Thank you so much for your lovely comment on my card .

      Delete
  3. beautiful card
    thanks for playing with us at fussy and fancy
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful, thanks for joining us at MAWTT, xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh this is beautiful, what a great card, Thanks for playing on MAWTT this week, Love Hazel (Didos)

    ReplyDelete