I'm dreaming of a White Christmas



I am  in  Christmas mode  again  today  and have  been  experimenting  with  frantage  and other  ways  of  making  snow  .I used  several  effects  of  snow on  this  card .I  chose  a  Black  card  to  show  the  snow off  to  best  effect  .  I had  made  an  Easter  card  earlier  .  I hope I  give  the  right one  at  Easter  !!!!

I  used  -----
'Hats  off '  stamp  from  Lili of  the  Valley  which  I  coloured  with  promarkers  and  added  stickles  glitter glue  .
Christmas  sentiment  'Let it  snow ' from  LOTV embossed in  White  . 
Die  Cut -by  Joy  Winter  Wishes  circle  .(sprayed  with  C.C.Spray  and  Sparkle Irridescent )
White  Chunky  Frantage
Aleenes  glitter  Snow 
Cosmic  Shimmer  Glitter  jewels

I  would  like  to  enter  this  card into  the  following  challenges -----

http://ilovepromarkers.blogspot.co.uk/2015/03/challenge-261-your-favourite-song.html

For  Song  White  Christmas

http://christmasstampin.blogspot.co.uk/2015/03/chrismtas-stampin-all-year-long.html

Dies  to  die  for  !

http://christmasblogchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2015/03/warm-winter-wishes.html

3 comments:

  1. elle est pleine de poésie Jeni, une très charmante création, merci de jouer avec nous chez CSAYL, biz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super card, love all the snowy effects, thanks for joining us at I Love Promarkers, don't forget we're having a DT call just now xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a fabulous Christmas card.
    Thank you for joining us at Winter Wonderland for our Warm Winter Wishes challenge.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete