Fairy Magic

Some  new craft items  that I have bought  are  the  collection  of  fairies  and  sentiments  from  LOTV . They  are  delightful  characters  and  I had  to  make  a  card  straightaway   .It is  an  easel  card  and  I  wanted  to  leave it  as  simple  as  possible  .I  thought  the  fairies  would  make  good  charms  so  I  stamped  them onto  shrink  plastic  ,not  forgetting  to  punch  a hole  first  !! I  experimented  with  different  colours of  shrink  plastic  but  white  showed up  the  design best  and  the  end  result  wasnt  too  small as I had  thought it  would  be. 

I  used  --
A square  card  which  I  dry  embossed  .
Various  shaped  borders the  centre  one  being  from  Sue  Wilsons Italian  die  collection  .
Onto  this  I  stamped  the  sentiment  from  LOTV  Fairy  sentiment  sheet and  heat  embossed it .
Fairies  cut  and  coloured  from  LOTV little  fairies set  89.
I  embellished  the  card  with  tiny  gems  and  stars to  create  a  fairy  atmosphere  .
The  shrink  plastic  fairy  was  attached  with  silver  cord  .
I  coloured  a  tiny  peel off  for  the  Birthday  sentiment .

Here is  the  whole  card

  I  would  like  to  enter  this card into  the  following  challenges --

http://www.ribbongirls.blogspot.co.uk/2015/02/its-charming.html

http://christmasblogchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2015/02/kiss-keep-it-sweet-and-simple.html

http://suzypantssmarty.blogspot.co.uk/2015/02/7-february-challenge-66-anything-goes.html

3 comments:

  1. Very clever idea with the fairies! Your card is very pretty and thank you for joining in with the Ribbon Girl 'Lovely Lili' Challenge 'its charming' and best of luck, Mary x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabby card with great design and great use of pastels and white. Love it. Thanks for joining us over at Winter Wonderland this week.
    Love n hugs
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely card. Great design and layout and love the embossing. Thanks for joining in with our 'Keep it Sweet and Simple' challenge at Winter Wonderland this week, and good luck
    Eileen x

    ReplyDelete