Baby Boy First Christmas


This  stamp  from  L.O.T.V.is  my  all  time  favourite  .It is  called  'Night  before  Christmas ' Sadly  it is  being  retired  but  I  find it  very  useful  for a   Baby's  first  Christmas  Card  .I  give it  with  a  pair of  shoes  made  from  the  same  paper  .
For  this  card  I  used  paper  from  my  stash  some of  which  I  dry  embossed .I  coloured  the image with  promarkers  and  lots of  glitter  . The  embellishments  are  snowflakes  polka  doodles  ,bows  and ribbons  .The  sentiment  tag is  from  L.O.T.V. and  the  Baby's  first  Christmas tag is printed  on  Safmat  . in  order  to  be  transparent on  the  image  .

I  would  like  like  to  enter  this  card  into  this  challlenge  -- 

http://fantasystampers.blogspot.co.uk/2014/11/24-cute-christmas.html

2 comments:

  1. That little bunny is perfect for a baby's first Christmas, love it.
    Thanks for sharing with us at Fantasy Stampers. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How adorable, Jenny and I agree just perfect for the first Christmas. Thanx for joining us at Fantasy Stampers and good luck.
    Hugz, Jan (DT) xx
    http://jaybescraftybitz.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete