Winter Birthday



This  stamp  is  by  Lili of  the  Valley  which is called  'Icy  Angel'. I  coloured  it  with  promarkers  and  added  lots  of  glitter  both  clear  and  turquoise  . The background papers  are Raspberry  Road  Winter  Wonderland  .I used  Aleenes  glitter  snow  to  give  a  raised  effect  and added more  glitter  /
The  embellishments  are  peel offs  and  a  sentiment  from  my  stash  .


I  would like  to  enter  this  card  for

I  love  Promarkers Challenge # 239 - Winter Birthday

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card and design. Thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers challenge good luck Ginny x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - I love this, Jenny. It's perfect for a winter birthday with its beautiful image and DP - these are just my colours.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete