Ribbons and Stripes


I used  an  embossed paper  from  my  stash  which  I  distressed  with bundled sage   . The  striped  papers  are  from  LOTVs' Twas  the  Night 'paper  Pad . I used  Chunky  White  Frantage  on  the paper .
The  digi is  a  Heather  Ellis  which  iI  find  so  C  and  S  . I used  Aleen's  Glitter  snow  ,diamond  Stickles  and  Liquid  Pearls  for  the  various  snow  parts  . The  star  was  white  on  which  I  used alcohol  markers  and  glitter   . The  two  ribbons  are  my  favourite  for  my Christtmas  cards  this year.

I  would like  to  enter  this  card  for  the  following  challenges 

Fab n Funky Challenge #232 ~Anything with ribbon.

Suzy Bee's Bloomin Challenge # 50 ATG with a Twist Stripes........

 

3 comments:

  1. Lovely, lovely use of ribbon. Fab Xmas card, love the papers and sweet image. Thanks for joining the fun at Fab 'n' Funky this week for our 'Anything with Ribbon' challenge. Good luck. Hugs, Wends x Fab 'n' Funky DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card...Thanks for playing along with us at Fab'n'Funky this week.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing your lovely crafting for Suzy Bee's Bloomin' challenge 50 - hope to see you again soon, Hazel, DT - you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for October - I'd love to see it there too. x

    ReplyDelete