Christmas Gift Bag







I  decided  to have  a  break  from  Christmas  cards  and  make  a  gift  bag instead . The actual  brown  bag  is one of  those lovely ones  that  Lil of the  Valley  sell  their  goods in .I  thought it  might  come in useful ,and like  many  other  crafters kept it  , I  am  glad that I  did   .The  background  papers  are also   LOTV .from  their  Christmas  Paper  pads . I  edged  them in  red  gilding  wax  . The image  is  a Heather  Ellis one  and  is  edged  with  a cricut  die  cut  . I used  chunky  white   frantage for  the  snow  . The other  dies I used  are pine  branch from  Marianne  design   and  snowflake  from  Joycraft . The snowflake  edge is  Martha  Stewart's all  around  the page  punch .
To  embellish  I  used  ribbon ,wooden  gingerbread men  and  snowflake ,small  red  pompoms  and  card  candi  . The  tag is  cut  from  a  Cricut  cartridge and  edged in  gilding  wax  .
What  better  than  to  receive  this  filled with  crafting goodies  for Christmas !! Perhaps  I  should leave it out  for  Father  Christmas  ??

I  would like  to  enter  this  card  into 

Challenge #233 - Christmas - Optional Twist Bags, Boxes and Tags

0 comments:

Post a Comment