Autumn


I  bought  these  papers  and  stamp from  a  show on  Saturday  and  given the  change in  the  weather  today  it  made  me  think of  Autumn  and  the lovely  colours in  the  papers  echo  this  .Rather  than  housework  I thought  I  would have  a  play  with them !
I  used  papers  from  LOTV  Enchantment  Paper  Pad  and  the  stamp is  also  from  Lili of  the  Valley  ,it is 'The  perfect  tree ' .I  coloured  it  with promarkers  .
The  embellishments I used  are  white  ribbon  (coloured  with  brown  promarker ! ) diecut  leaves  from  Spellbinders  Aster  die , peel offs  and  doodle  dewdrops  coloured  with  permanent  pens  . The  sentiment  I made  myself 


I would like  to  enter  this  for

Papertake  weekly  challenge 

Sketchie Free For All :Sketch #94

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous colour combo and layout, Jenny - this card really says Autumn to me. Such a great idea to use this image other than as a Christmas card.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiya, brilliant take on the sketch, fabby card, thanks for joining in the fun at Papertake, Liz x

    ReplyDelete