Sweet Fairy


For  this  card I   used  a  few of  those lovely  things  you  just  keep  to  'stroke  . The first is  the  background  paper  which  has  been in  my  stash  for  a couple of  years  .The  wording  and  colours  are  delicious  . The  stamp I won  ages  ago  and  haven't  used it  much  ,I  now  want  to use it  much  more  as it  was  fun  colouring  with promarkers  . It is  Heiz  Cuppleditch  cling  stamps  'Fairy  cakes  '.  I used  some old  Sisslits  and  Sissix  dies  to  cut some of  the  sweet  treats  and I had fun  decorating  them  with    many  different  things  ,i.e.  Stickles  ,Glossy  Accents  Pearl  Paints  and  various  types of  glitter  . Rather like  the  toppings on  an  ice cream  .I piled it on  . The large  ice cream  is  made of  a  type of  sticky  backed  foam  ,another  goody  hiding in my  stash  .The  candy  cane is  wooden  and  the  gingerbread man  is  cut  from  a  Cricut  cartridge  .

I  would like  to  enter  this  card  for

I love Promarkers Challenge  #235 Sweet Treats





1 comment:

  1. Super-lovely card; feel I want to touch it :) Thanks a lot for joining the challenge over at I Love ProMarkers. Hope to see you back soon. Good luck, hugs from Lisbeth

    ReplyDelete