Pastel baby



I  decided I needed  a  change  from  Christmas  cards  so    pastel  colours  came into  mind .I  used  some  gingham  paper  and  some  LOTV  Bonnets  and  Bowties  Paper  as  the  background. The  stamped  image is  one of  my  favourites  for  baby cards  and is Lili of the  Valley's Cosy  pram  which I  backed  onto  glitter  card  .The high  chair I  made  from  a  cricut  cartridge  and  with the  addition of  a  die  cut  ,a bow  ,a  sentiment  from  my  stash  and  peel offs  the  card  was  complete .I  am  just  waiting  for  a  baby  to be born  now  to use it for someone    !!!!  

I  would  like  to  enter this  card  into  the  following  challenges  ...


The  Ribbon  Girl  September  Challenge  Pastel
Papertake  Weekly  'Oh  how  Cute!' 

0 comments:

Post a Comment