Summer fun


The  bunting  paper  for this  Summer card I had in my  stash   .The  digi stamp is  from Tatty  Twinkles  and it is  called  Carousel  . I  coloured it  with promarkers  and  added  all the  other  items  to  give  the  sense   of fun in the  summer  . I  used  glossy  accents  on  some  especially  the  goldfish  bowl  to give  the  appearance  of  glass  .I  used  glitter on them  whilst  still  wet .

I  would like  to  enter  this  card  for the  following  challenges  ;-

Crafty  Little  fairies  JULY:  Summer  Fun
Fussy  and  Fancy  Summertime
The  Ribbon  Girl  July  Card  Challenge  Summer

3 comments:

  1. Sooo very cute Jenny..love all the little details and sparkle.
    Thanks for joining in with us at “Crafty Little Fairies”
    Summer fun challenge..
    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how cute this is Jeni!!! Summer is definitely Fair Fun!!! Thanks so much for joining in the Summertime fun challenge at Fussy and Fancy! Good luck!!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete