Pots of love


Pots of love

For this  card I used  Pinflair  Gingham  Card  ,some  spotted paper  from  my  stash  which I  embossed  with  an  M bossabilities  folder  E5007.
I used Lili Of the  Valley  stamp 'Pots of Love ' which I coloured  with promarkers  and  sprayed  with  Spray  and  sparkle  . I  framed the  stamp  with  Sue  Wilson's Italian Collection Decorative  Frames  and  surrounded it  with M Stewart  All aound the page  punched  border  .
I  embellished  the  card  with  a Gingham  Bow  Peel offs  and  card  Candi .

I  would like  to  enter this  card  for  Crafty Little  Fairies  Furry  Friends  Challenge .

2 comments:

  1. Love your sweet image and fabulous colouring Jenny..love your card design too..
    Thanks for joining in with us at “Crafty Little Fairies..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is becoming one of my favourite LOTV images. I have it and used it this week too. Love your card.
    Hugs
    Annette - Netty's Cards
    xx
    Proud to design for :
    Crafty Little Fairies,
    Top Tip Tuesday,
    ABC Christmas,
    As You Like It,
    The Stamp Basket, and
    Stampfairy.

    ReplyDelete